Fabulous Torture: Catch Up & Travel

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Catch Up & Travel

 I kind of feel I've abandoned my blog for the past two months. Today's blog post is a little bit of a catch up. 
Anayan and I spent an entire ten weeks in Europe. We went to the Czech Republic (Prague) where we stayed with my mom and spent quality time with my entire family, and closest and oldest friends.
From there, we took a couple vacation trips to Bibione, Italy and the Island of Crete, Greece. It was fun, and if you follow my social media, you saw it all. (A lot of pictures from our stay in Europe is coming to this blog )

My phone had water damage one day while I was over at my cousin's home, and till now I haven't had the chance to put a claim in for a new one. I must say I'm not even in a hurry getting one! I always thought I couldn't live without my phone, but it's actually nice to be off social media and not to be bothered by anyone. We don't realize how much we are addicted to our phones till we are actually without one! I'm using my tablet if I want to post a picture, but I'm only grabbing it once or twice a day for a brief moment. 

Anyway, summer has been long and with Anayan being off school I didn't really make a time to blog. I'm back now, but I only want to blog couple of times a week and focus more on my YouTube channel. I recorded travel videos, time in Europe and also a hair video for you guys. Subscribe to my YouTube channel and keep your eyes up for it!


Thank you all so much for reading, following and supporting this blog! Have a great rest of the summer!






















Outfit details:
Embroidered Top: similar here/ Shorts: NYC

Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts