Fabulous Torture: A Day At The Lake & Tabor, Prague - Czech Republic

Sunday, August 7, 2016

A Day At The Lake & Tabor, Prague - Czech Republic

Here is just a few more images from one of our days at the lake in Tábor, Czech Republic. It was just so peaceful to go there, play, drink a glass of red wine, listen to the birds and watch the fish jump. I really spent some good quality time with my baby boy this summer and created everlasting memories!

I bought this entire outfit in Prague. I linked some similar and almost identical pieces below. Off the shoulder pieces have been my all time favorite this season, and I think I've filled about 1/3 of my closet with them. I love to have bare shoulders during this 90 degrees weather, and off the shoulder pieces are light, summery and make me feel cooler...plus they are very stylish and chic!

I hope you all are having a great weekend and will have an amazing week! Anayan has orientation   on Monday, and last Friday we learned ha has the teacher we requested. I can't be more excited for him!

>


Create the look:)



Magical view from Prague Castle!




Outfit details:
Top: JANNIS (place in Prague, similar I like HERE and HERE)
Shorts: NEWYORKER also love this one HERE
Bag: MARIE CLAIRE, similar HERE
Ring: CHARMING CHARLIE
Bracelet: SHOPBOP



Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts