Fabulous Torture: My Night Time Routine & Skincare & Haircare

Sunday, May 28, 2017

My Night Time Routine & Skincare & Haircare

Night routine time! Thumbs up for another (maybe vacation/summer) routine video! Comment down below what other videos you would like to see!
Today I am showing you what I do to get ready for bed during the school year. This includes my skincare routine with Julep, what I eat for dinner and snack, and things I do before bed time.
I know the summer break just started, so I'm little late in the game, ha ha:) This video was filmed during the school year and I just finished editing it last night, but this is our everyday nightime routine during the school time. Enjoy!
   

 PRODUCT USED IN THIS VIDEO:




Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts