Fabulous Torture: All White

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

All White

Bringing in Tuesday with an all-white look! It's interesting because I love to wear white and I love to wear colors, but I rarely wear an all-white look because I'm a mommy and it's extremely hard to keep it clean all day! The lace top and skirt give such a clean and classic look. The top is from SheIn and skirt is old , but I also added a link below for where you can find others like it. I love this look because it speaks to the power of simplicity. Certain looks are beautifully simple in color and style and have a timeless quality to them. I feel like I could have worn this look 5 years ago, can wear it today, and could wear it 5 years from now, and it would still maintain it's relevance. It's also fun to be able to wear all-white once in awhile, though with my little dude it's probably not the most practical choice, seeing as he manage to spill or stain something I am wearing on a daily basis. You all have an amazing Tuesday! Thanks for following, it means the world to me!



























OUTFIT DETAILS:
ADIDAS SHOES, run big ( I'm normally size 7, ordered size 6)
ROCKSBOX NECKLACE, use code ANDREA53 at check out for one month free



Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts