Fabulous Torture: Halloween pajamas 🎃

Monday, October 12, 2020

Halloween pajamas 🎃

Once it hits October, I am in full fall nesting mode. That’s a thing, right? I mean, pumpkin spice lattes made their appearance on the Starbucks menu and the Target dollar spot has had fall decorations out for weeks now! I love getting Anayan excited about each holiday that comes up by buying him fun pajamas to get him  in the holiday spirit.  I’ve round up the cutest Halloween pajamas I could find for this season and sharing them with you now so that your kids can wear them now up until Halloween. They all are under $20! By the way the one pajama Anayan is wearing had super fast shipping! I ordered it on Friday night and it was in my mailbox on Saturday night!


Anayan’s Halloween pj $19 (size one size up if your child is normally wearing a true size)





1 comment:

Mrs. L said...

The pajama designs are so cute and nice, oooh my daughter will love the pumpkin one!

Popular Posts