Fabulous Torture: Life Update & Huge LIKEtoKNOW.it Sale

Monday, September 21, 2020

Life Update & Huge LIKEtoKNOW.it Sale

OUTFIT DETAILS:

White Dress - Akira / Red Dress- Guess / Black Gucci bag / Louis Vuitton Bag / Red Heels (sold), in black and silver ON SALE only today here / Black Heels similar here / CHANEL Perfume 

Hello dear friends! I’m sure there is a lot going on in everyone’s life, and I would love to share a bit about mine! So as many of you know I started a new Facebook show called "So, What’s Trending with Andrea and Ada!" So, this show is done! We’re not going to continue! I apologize for not saying anything last Tuesday, but I wasn’t sure what’s going to happened and didn’t want to leave you with a false statement!

Anyway, to make long story short...it’s not the right time for us!
That’s being said, I’m going to try to go LIVE once a week, on my personal FACEBOOK page (@FABULOUSTORTURE) once a week! The time will be random, but I will announce 1 hour prior to going live! I may figure set times eventually, but as of right now it will be random!
I have some cool products coming this week, so stay tuned for that!

There's going to be HUGE sales at so many of our favorite retailers on September 20-22! Here's the kicker: it's EXCLUSIVELY on the free LIKEtoKNOWit app ✅ Be sure to click HERE to follow me @fabuloustorture on the app so you can be notified of the best deals and steals starting this Sunday

Happy shopping 🛍 






Thank you all for your continuous support! It all means a lot to me❤️😘


No comments:

Popular Posts