Fabulous Torture: Natural Fall Makeup, Hair, Outfit

Friday, September 11, 2015

Natural Fall Makeup, Hair, Outfit

Fashion week started yesterday and I'm so excited to see all the new trends for Winter 2015 and Spring 2016. I really wanted to go, but since I'm going to New York next month for the Simply Stylist fashion conference, I have to pick and choose. Fashion week is the entire week and I couldn't see myself leaving my son for such a long period of time. The fashion conference is only one day, but I'm going to stay a few more days to explore the city with a friend.
I'm sure you've seen my latest video all over my social media yesterday, but if you haven't, here it is.
This short video is my everyday natural fall makeup, hair and also an outfit for warmer places like Florida. This makeup look is the one I wear pretty much everyday when I want to look presentable, haha. I'll have another, darker fall makeup look for you soon.
I would like to start posting on YouTube more often and download more frequently. Right now I'm focusing on fashion and a few other videos here and there, but I'll do more hair tutorials (one coming next week), makeup and I really would like to do celebrity looks. If there are any celebrity or movie star looks you would like to see please let me know in the comments below or on social media and I would love to work on that! Any other suggestions for videos are also welcome!
I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to my channel if you haven't already.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR WATCHING!

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog!
XO
Follow me on  FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts