Fabulous Torture: Happiness Boutique Jewelry

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happiness Boutique Jewelry

I have always been a sucker when it comes to timeless statement jewelry pieces. Don't get me wrong, I like to do "simple" every now and then, but vintage inspired, with a twist of elegance and charm, is what I mostly gravitate to. 
This beautiful necklace in this post is from Happiness Boutique and I could honestly wear everything from this site! Happiness Boutique's style has a timeless classic look with a charming vintage touch, exactly what I love! Beside statement necklaces, Happiness Boutique also offers charming bracelets, classy statement earrings, rings, accessories, and vintage-inspired clothing. They offer a customer reward program and worldwide free shipping. Even though they're an international online store, this necklace made it to me in less than two weeks. There packaging is cute and came with a personalized note.
I was really impressed with their quote “Happiness is a journey, not a destination. There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.” 
Check out Happiness Boutique here and follow them on social media for more fun images and giveaways. Enter Happiness Boutique bi-monthly giveaway here.

*Thank you Happiness Boutique for an amazing necklace!

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog!
XO
Follow me on  FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts