Fabulous Torture: Fall Weather

Monday, September 14, 2015

Fall Weather

Yesterday was the first day in a while that I woke up and the weather was cool in the morning. It felt so good, fresh and clean. It felt like fall. A couple hours later, unfortunately,  it was hot again. I love when the weather starts changing, leaves change colors and the air temperature drops down to the 50's instead of 90's.

When the weather gets cooler I'm always excited about my boyfriends jeans and messy braided hair.

 I received quite a bit of feedback about this hairstyle, so I'll be coming out with a "How to" tutorial on my YouTube channel.
Happy Monday everyone! 







Outfit Details:
Denim: similar here and here/ Necklace: HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE/ Top: ALEXANDER WANG/ Vest: here/ Shoes: here, cheaper version here/ Bag: CHANEL

  Follow me on  

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

Amazing jeans, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

Popular Posts