Fabulous Torture: Rebagg / Trendlee

Friday, November 6, 2015

Rebagg / Trendlee


Hello everyone and happy Friday! In the past I had a few questions about my designers bags and where I get them from? I know that high quality,  high end designers can be little pricy and not everyone can afford them. 
Today,  I'm thrilled to announce my partnership with Rebagg and Trendlee. Rebagg is a company that purchases pre-owned designer handbags. Rebagg offers free pick up and shipping. 
What are you waiting for? Get paid for cleaning your closet! 

The benefits of selling with Rebagg.com are that they:

· Generate upfront price quotes
· Purchase bags outright (no consignment hassles)
· Pay via check or bank transfer in 2-3 business days
Click HERE to sell your bag.

 Trendlee has a wide selection of luxury handbags such as Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Celine and others. Their bags are guaranteed authentic! Trendlee also offers a payment plan (3, 6, or 12 monthly payments).

Click HERE to sell your bag:

*They're offering my readers 5% off with code andreajueong 


Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts