Fabulous Torture: Causal With Rocksbox

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Causal With Rocksbox

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great week so far! I like to be causal in my boyfriend jeans and a simple tee when I'm running around with my son. This is the kind of look you will see me wearing if you ever run into me. For color and an edgy fall look I added a plaid scarf and a fringe backpack. I love to wear backpacks, and be completely hands free while I'm chasing this crazy nut. 
I'm in love with this fringe Kendra Scott necklace from Rocksbox. Rocksbox will let you borrow three designer pieces a month for just $19. With this code (fabuloustorturexoxo) you can sign up for the first month free, and belive me the first month is always fun. Afterwards, you can continue your membership and buy jewelry at discount or cancel.


  Outfit details:
Fringe Booties: DESTIN STARS, identical here, also love this one/ Boyfriends Denim: similar here and here/ Fringe Backpack: STEVE MADDEN/ Necklace: KENDRA SCOTT  via ROCKSBOX - use fabuloustorturexoxo code for free month/ Earrings + Ring: ROCKSBOX/ Tee: FOREVER21/ Scarf: MACY'S 










Outfit details:
Fringe Booties: DESTIN STARS, identical here, also love this one/ Boyfriends Denim: similar here and here/ Fringe Backpack: STEVE MADDEN/ Necklace: KENDRA SCOTT  via ROCKSBOX - use fabuloustorturexoxo code for free month/ Earrings + Ring: ROCKSBOX/ Tee: FOREVER21/ Scarf: MACY'S 

Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts