Fabulous Torture: 13 Must Have Sweaters + Cardigans

Monday, November 9, 2015

13 Must Have Sweaters + Cardigans

I got this sweater a couple weeks ago while I was in New York. The weather was not so great for one day there, and of course I was unprepared. As I was walking the streets, drinking cappuccino, I was still freezing. I walked into Forever21 in NY and grab the first sweater I saw. I was looking for something chunky, stylish, and most importantly warm. This sweater happened to be it.

Since the cold weather is a little late in the game this year, we all know it's still coming. Below, I listed a few sweaters, ponchos and cardigans I absolutely love and have my eyes on. As I have shared with you a couple pieces from SheIn before, these sweaters are all from them. They have the most fun, amazing and affordable pieces, and since I've been shopping with them for a couple of years now, I've always been satisfied and believe you would too!






Outfit details: 
Sweater: FOREVER21 (true to size)/ Denim: similar here and here/ Lace-Up Flats: MISSGUIDED/ Jewelry: Earrings+Necklace+Ring: ROCKSBOXuse fabuloustorturexoxo code for free month/ Sunglasses: CHANEL, also like this one

(CLICK THE PICTURE TO SHOP) HAPPY SHOPPING!
Turtleneck Color-block Tassel Poncho White Black Long Sleeve Plaid Cardigan Sweater Red Khaki Batwing Sleeve Plaid Cardigan Black White Batwing Sleeve Tassel Sweater Long Sleeve Geometric Print Coat Grey Long Sleeve Loose Sweater Red High Neck Cable Knit Sweater Beige High Neck Diamond Patterned Pockets Sweater Grey Hooded Long Sleeve Pockets Sweater Coat Colour-block Long Sleeve Pockets Sweater Coat Yellow Round Neck Pockets Cable Knit Sweater Khaki Black Batwing Geometric Print Tassel Cape
Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts