Fabulous Torture: CHICWISH

Friday, September 13, 2013

CHICWISH

With this post I would like to introduce fabulous boutique CHICWISH. Some of you already know about it, but for the ones who don't know. CHICWISH is a Hong Kong based, vintage-inspired and handmade collection online store. I found out about it through a Facebook page, and I'm absolutely in love with this place! Everything in the store looks fabulous, unique and most important affordable! You will probably see me wearing some of their merchandise soon, and then I will be able to give you a better review. Oh, Chicwish offer 30% off your first order. In the mean time go and check CHICKWISH online store here.
Happy shopping!

Let me know if you own any pieces from Chicwish, and your thoughts on them.
Outfit Details: Lace Dress: FOREVER21 / Heels: GUESS/ Ring: CHICO'S/ Bracelets: MACYS, Bag: similar at CHICWISH
SHOP LACE DRESSES HERE:)
 
BLACK DRESS HERE
PINK DRESS HERE
ORANGE DRESS HERE
WHITE DRESS HERE
 
                                                                     FOLLOW ME ON                        
                                                                   Instagram

No comments:

Popular Posts