Fabulous Torture: FALL LEATHER COLLECTION-CURRENTLY CRAVING

Thursday, September 19, 2013

FALL LEATHER COLLECTION-CURRENTLY CRAVING

  Hello, I realized my son, Anayan, hasn't been in my posts for a while, so I decided to do this post a little different than usually. A lot of these pictures were taken last Monday at the Zoo. My boy and I had a blast feeding the animals, so here are some pics for you to enjoy. This was Anayan's second time at the Zoo, and he absolutely loved it! When I asked him what his favorite part was he responded, "riding the train." The Zoo had a train that takes you around to see all the animals.
I also put together a couple of fall outfits I'm crazy about, and all of these items are on my fall list. If you like any of these pieces you can shop them below.
What is on your list for this Fall?
Thank you for stopping by! XO

SHOP
                                                         
Black leather skirt here
Red lip t-shirt here (love it)
Boots here
Blue bag here
Red leather sleeves drape here
Blue watch here


                                        
LEATHER SKIRTS - CURRENTLY CRAVING

                      FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Popular Posts