Fabulous Torture: FEATHER STYLE

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FEATHER STYLE

Hello everyone, last weekend was pretty hectic for me. My son was sick with 102.0 fever, and we had a birthday party and baby shower to attend. This outfit is one of the outfits I was wearing to one of the parties. I love this feather skirt! It is very light and unique. The top is one of my favorite! As you all know, lace and white is my all time favorite!
Outfit details: Feather Skirt: BEBE (similar here and here)/ Lace Top: EXPRESS (similar here)/ Heels: MICHAEL KORS (similar here)/ Stone Glass Pearl Belt: BLACK HOUSE WHITE MARKET (similar here)/ Studded Purse: JUICY COUTURE (similar here)/ Flower Glasses: KATE SPADE

Thank you for reading and following! Please follow me on my FACEBOOK page here:)
Love you all! Xo

No comments:

Popular Posts