Fabulous Torture: ALL KINDS OF PIECES

Thursday, October 10, 2013

ALL KINDS OF PIECES

As a mom I am always looking for something chic, but also something I can chase my baby Anayan in easily and also look fab while doing it! I choose this leather shorts because I can't never pass on any kind of shorts. I paired it with fabulous crochet/lace top for the fall look. This top is from The Florida House, you can pair it with just about anything and look like you have it all together. You can check out even bigger selection of these tops here. Of course, I had to finish this look with some rocking vintage fringe booties!

 

Outfit Details: Top: The Florida House or larger selection here)/ Shorts: STRADIVARIUS (similar here)/ Fringe Boots: VINTAGE (similar here)/ Bag: STEVE MADDEN/ Ring: CHICO'S/ Necklace: THE FLORIDA HOUSE (here and similar here)/ Watch: MICHAEL KORS/ Bracelet: JCPENNEY (similar here)
 
To keep up with my looks please follow me on FACEBOOK here, INSTAGRAM here or PINTEREST here! Love all my readers! XO

No comments:

Popular Posts