Fabulous Torture: BEANIE

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

BEANIE

This dress is a must have for fall! Black and white stripes can be paired with anything. I chose to pair it with a furry vest and spice it up with a pink purse.
I couldn't help myself and put some images of my baby boy to this post. You know when you're a proud mom you just like to show off your kids like me. This was my sons first time up in the tree. Oh boy, they grow too fast!

ROMWE is one of my favorite place to shop and they always having a great sale! Check out ROMWE website here, and Romwe autumn sweather sale in the widget below!

Thank you for reading! XO


 
Outfit details: Shoes: FOREVER21/ Dress: SHOPBOP (similar here) / Vest: Europe (similar in the widget below)/ Necklace: widget below / Cuff: GOSSIP GIRL FASHION/ Bangles: NEIMAN MARCUS (similar here)/ Beanie: NORDSTROM



No comments:

Popular Posts