Fabulous Torture: EDGY WITH SQUARE

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

EDGY WITH SQUARE

Today's look is another Rock 'N' Roll look. The whole outfit is from Forever 21. Forever 21 is hit or miss. Sometimes you catch great and modern pieces in there, and it doesn't hurt if they are on sale either. The whole outfit is bargain, the top and the leggings only $20 total. You can buy these leggings here and different graphic tees here.
SHOPBOP is having three days 25% off sale! It doesn't happen often. Use CODE:INTHEFAMILY25 to shop SHOPBOP HERE!
I also want to take time to talk about my awesome baby boy Anayan. He's so funny, smart, gorgeous, wild and I can't believe that he is going to be 4 next year. Where did all this time go? He is my snuggle bug, he likes to kiss and cuddle with me and I just hope that it will never change!
Happy Wednesday everyone! Thank you for stopping by and following! XO

To keep up with my posts follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST

For the once who didn't enter the GIVEAWAY on Monday you can still enter here till Friday--> http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com/2013/10/rock-n-roll-giveaway.html

 
 
Outfit details: Leggings: FOREVER21/ Tee: FOREVER 21/ Bag: PRADA/ Watch: SHOPBOP/ Cuff: GOSSIP GIRL FASHION/ Heels: GUESS/ Buckle Ring: AMAZON/Sunglasses: ARMANI EXCHANGE

I put up together widget of other similar stuff I love...




No comments:

Popular Posts