Fabulous Torture: LEATHER JACKET

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

LEATHER JACKET

The temperature dropped slightly this morning on the Florida panhandle, so I pulled out my yellow leather jacket from BEBE and one of my favorite boyfriends. As the day went on it warmed up a little and I had to lose the jacket. One of my favorite parts of fall is to wear bold leather pieces. Yellow jacket like this will brighten up even the simplest outfit! Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate every single one of you!!! XO

Outfit details: Leather Jacket: BEBE (similar here and here)/ Boyfriends: RAG AND BONES (similar here)/ Pumps: NINE WEST (similar here) / Leather Bag: PRADA/ Ring: CHICO'S (similar here)

Check out this awesome widget with yellow pumps!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK to keep up with my daily posts!

No comments:

Popular Posts