Fabulous Torture: CHILL OUTFIT

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CHILL OUTFIT

This is one of those perfect cozy chill outfits that would fit any occasion. This cardigan is very comfortable and will be worn a lot this season! Ohhh and these boots are definitely a new favorite piece in my wardrobe! They are really comfy which is a big deal for me and also very affordable. The boots are from WET SEAL and 50% off right now. You can buy them here.
Below are a few items from Ann Taylor's holiday season line I love! With all the choices, it took some time to put together, but I'm confident you'll love these items as much as I do:)
Have a wonderful day! Xo


Outfit details: Boots: WET SEAL /Denim: 7 FOR ALL MANDKIND /Cardigan: CHICO'S friends, family 30% off /Necklace Watch: CHICO'S /Ring: CHICO'S /Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE


Ann Taylor's Holiday Lineup

No comments:

Popular Posts