Fabulous Torture: LEOPARD PEPLUM

Thursday, November 21, 2013

LEOPARD PEPLUM

Hello everyone! You may say that peplums are getting old but I still adore them. They are so easy to wear and make you feel feminine. River Island have the best and very affordable peplums I have ever tried on. I mean, who doesn't love the leopard trend that's going on right now. It is timeless and I will be wearing it left and right! It's worth a little splurge to get one.
Thank you for reading! To keep up with my posts you can follow me on INSTAGRAM!


Outfit details: Pants: 7 FOR ALL MANDKIND/ Peplum: RIVER ISLAND/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE/ Cross Bracelet + Silver Ring: EARTHBOUND/ Necklace+Earrings: Gift from my mom/ Shoes: RIVER ISLAND (similar here)/ Ring: CHICO'S/ Sunglasses: GORGIO ARMANI 

Revolve Clothing Skinny Denim · Dr. Denim Skinny Denim · Paige Skinny Denim

LEOPARD HOLIDAY GIFTS-click the image to view the price

No comments:

Popular Posts