Fabulous Torture: PINK & LEATHER

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

PINK & LEATHER

I decided to go with a more casual look this time. These pink skinny jeans are possibly the most comfortable pants I have ever put my body in. They are so fun and different and necessity in my closet. Pink is a color not a lot of people like to wear, but I have no idea why. Pink makes you look younger and even a little sexy. These perfect pink pants and sexy pink shoes are awesome to pair with just a simple t-shirt, and I threw a shoulder studded leather biker jacket over for the cooler nights in Destin, Florida. Leather is so feminine, bold, sexy and screams character, so don't be afraid to wear any type of leather piece this fall!!


Outfit details: Leather Jacket: FREE PEOPLE/ Shoes: RIVER ISLAND/ Denim:BARNEY NEW YORK / Top: LIFE IN ITALY/ Ring: CHICO/ Bag: PRADA

Follow my blog on instagram and Facebook :-)
Apology to all my readers, but just before finishing this post up my computer broke down. I don't have my outfit linked in to the retailers. I just finished this up on my phone. I'm so sorry! If you have any questions about the outfit don't be afraid to ask :-)
Love you all! Thank you for reading and following :-)

No comments:

Popular Posts