Fabulous Torture: PLAID

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

PLAID

Good morning, Everyone! Feels like the Fall has finally arrived to Destin, Florida, not sure I am particularly happy about that!
I had a bunch of errands to run last week, so I wanted to be comfortable, yet look pulled together. I wear a pair of plaid red leggings. Aside from the pretty color, I love the way it fits and feel and they are on sale! For this look, I chose to pair it with a black and white striped top and black sweater with tall boots.
Below is a widget with some holiday gifts (WATCH)! Whether you are looking at items for others or yourself, the selection is large enough. Have a wonderful day!


Outfit details: Leggings: FOREVER21/ Boots: BAMBOO (similar here)/ Top: TOPSHOP (similar here)/ Sweater: FROCK CANDY/ Bracelet: JCPENNEY / Bag: PRADA/ Necklace: ANTIQUE (similar here)/ Sunglasses: Gift (similar here)

 

No comments:

Popular Posts