Fabulous Torture: POP OF BLUE

Monday, November 4, 2013

POP OF BLUE

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. My mom arrived last week and brought me a bunch of cool clothes. She always does. It's pretty nice to have a mom with a sense of style. She brought me this cool blue booties and studded leather vest. Love it! I paired it with shimmery skinny black jeans from Alice & Olivia and a dark blue top from Forever21.
Below are some fall items from Romwe I currently love for a very reasonable price. Click on the item to take you to the Romwe website or click ROMWE here! I hope you like it.
Thank you for stopping by! Happy shopping!




Outfit details: Denim: ALICE & OLIVIA/ Top: FOREVER21/ Leather Vest: (similar below)/ Boots: (similar here or my pics widget below)/ Ring: KOHL'S/ Watch: BEBE/ Bag: PRADA


Follow me on instagram and Facebook:)


No comments:

Popular Posts