Fabulous Torture: HAREM PANTS

Thursday, December 26, 2013

HAREM PANTS

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas, we sure did. The police car for my son was lost on the way here, so we told Anayan that Santa's sleigh couldn't fit it in and will bring it a couple of days later. He was fine with it, and still had a great time opening his other presents!

Now, let's get to this outfit. I bought these pants and jacket in Europe, but below the photos, under "outfit details", I linked it to very similar and price reasonable items in case you're interested. These pants are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn, and if you're a mom or like to be comfy they are a must! You can wear them as dressy pants with nice shoes or just as pajamas around the house. I have them in different cuts in three different colors!
Have a wonderful Thursday!


Outfit details: Pants: similar here, here and here/ Jacket: similar here/ Top: H&M/ Necklace: Gift/ Shoes: RIVER ISLAND/ Bracelets: FROCK CANDY/ Bag: 6PM

SHOP BY CLICKING ON THE ITEM



XO,
Lulu's

No comments:

Popular Posts