Fabulous Torture: BLACK AND WHITE

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BLACK AND WHITE

Hello everyone! I have been kind of a busy girl lately with Christmas coming up, opening my online store and working...I have finally put up my Christmas tree and I was shocked because Anayan loved to help. He decorated the tree, table and hung the lights outside with us. He is so excited this year that I can't wait for Santa myself!
Also I just wanted to share great news with you. I received a gift card from sammydress.com today and they are going to host a great giveaway for you guys soon. For now, check them out here or click on the banner at the top of my blog. They have the most reasonable prices, and they are a great place to shop for Christmas!


Outfit details: Dress: H & M (similar here)/ Shoes: PRIVATE GALLERY/ Jacket: PIPERLIME (similar here) ( FROCK CANDY-in black)/ Ring: Chico/ Bracelets: FABULOUS TORTURE SHOP/ Necklace: GIFT/ Bag: PRADA





 The winner of my last giveaway is
Karin Shaim
Congratulations girl, you can pick any item from my SHOP!

No comments:

Popular Posts