Fabulous Torture: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's only three days before Christmas, so I've decided to post some Christmas like pictures with my son. Some of them are taken in Bass Pro Shop when we went to see Santa, some at the Destin Commons in front of the Christmas tree, and some just with my son chilling in front of the store. This year is so exiting for my son, but one thing is still missing for me, his last Christmas present! He asked Santa for a Power Wheel Police Car, and we ordered it 2 weeks ago, but unfortunately is not here yet! If it doesn't get here by Monday afternoon then we'll be in trouble!
Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all! Love you all, and from the bottom of my heart appreciate you all for reading my blog and leaving such sweet comments!
I won't be posting over the holiday till Thursday. XOXO :)


Outfit details: Gray Denim: LEVI'S/ Burgundy Denim: JOE'S JEANS/ Sweater: (similar widget below)/ Bag: PRADA/ Black Boots: Bamboo/ Red Boots: ALDO (similar here)/ Coat: DIESEL/ Scarf: ASOS (also like this oneCheck here for the latest fantastic promos from ASOS!

 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Popular Posts