Fabulous Torture: PERSUNMALL HOLIDAY WISH LIST

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

PERSUNMALL HOLIDAY WISH LIST

I hope you all are almost done preparing for the holiday, only a week left! I can't wait to see my little ones face when he sees everything he asked Santa for!
Below this post is my PersunMall Christmas wish list, check it out and tell me what you think. PersunMall has a great selection of anything you can think of, plus it's a very reasonable place to shop!


Outfit details: Pants: FABULOUS TORTURE SHOP/ Jacket: PIPERLIME (similar also in black at FROCK CANDY)/ Shoes: SHOPBOP (similar here and here) / Top: TARGET/ Bag: PRADA/ Sunglasess: EARTHBOUND (similar here)/ Ring: EARTHBOUND/ Necklace: Gift (similar here)


WISH LIST


Fashion clothing at persunmall

Follow Us

No comments:

Popular Posts