Fabulous Torture: SWEATER WEATHER

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SWEATER WEATHER

Christmas Big Sale. Up To 70% Off. OK, so this look is just very simple and comfortable! We all have those days when we don't want to think about what to wear, but still look fabulous and chic. This sweater is a perfect example, very chick, comfortable and stylish! This sweater is from my store and I have only two left. I love it so much that I decided to keep one for myself. If you like it hurry up and grab it, first come first serve! Buy it for yourself or someone special for Christmas! To shop go to my SHOP-button on the top or click here!
Below is a picture of all the new jewelry coming up on my SHOP next week, but if you're interested and would like to get some pieces before, leave me a message or email (CONTACT). Have a fabulous day!

Outfit details: Sweater: FABULOUS TORTURE SHOP -$29.00/ Skinny Denim: JOE'S JEANS/ Boots: WET SEAL (similar here)/ Sunglasses: SHOPBOB (similar widget below)

 
Instagram

Watches $19.00
Bracelets $8.00
Free shipping before it go on my web store!

No comments:

Popular Posts