Fabulous Torture: WINTER DRESS

Thursday, December 19, 2013

WINTER DRESS

First I would like to say thank you to Comtesse Sofia for featuring my blog post on their site, and for the great offer to do a photo shoot with them! Check out the feature right here.

I'm wearing this awesome colorful sweater dress from Flying Tomato. This kind of dress is always a nice piece to own. You can throw it on with flip flops, nice dressy heels or a pair of boots like I did! As a busy mom, they are the first and most comfortable pair of shoes that I reach for before heading out the door!
Thanks for stopping by!

Romwe Xmas big sale! Up to 80% off! Whole week! Biggest discount! Most styles ever!
Date: 12/17/2013 -12/23/2013
Go to ROMWE!


Outfit details: Dress: FLYING TOMATO/ Boots: Vintage (similar here)/ Bracelet: Vintage/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE/ Sunglasses: ARMANI EXCHANGE



No comments:

Popular Posts