Fabulous Torture: BEACH DAY-MODCLOTH SALE

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

BEACH DAY-MODCLOTH SALE

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today's post is from last weekend. It's freezing for once in Destin, Florida, but the cold weather didn't keep my family and I away from the beach. My husband snaps a couple of pictures of my son and I. The boots I'm wearing are one of my favorite in my closet! Everywhere I go people compliment me on them. They are the perfect, most comfortable, every day on-the-go shoes one can have. Unfortunately they're sold out, but you can get very similar ones here.
I've also added a ModCloth banner with a great sales going on right now. ModCloth has a great selection of the most unique, comfortable shoes! Shop ModCloth's Now or Never Sale & Get 70% Off 100s of Sale Items! It's Now or Never! Get them while you can, ModCloth launched their annual 70% off sale today, you can save big bucks on hundreds of cute vintage-style retro & indie clothing, shoes and decor. Everything is on sale - dresses, bags, accessories, outerwear and cute plus size clothes too, all at amazing prices. But once an item is sold out, it's gone forever, so buy your favorite pieces now by clicking on the ModCloth banner bellow!


Outfit details: Pants: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND-Shop Winter Sale: Up to 60% Off plus Free Shipping!/ Sweater: CHICO'S/ Necklace: Gift from my mom/ Bracelet: SHOPBOP/ Top: Shop Forever21 / Boots: ModCloth
ModCloth

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Popular Posts