Fabulous Torture: HELLO 2014..

Thursday, January 2, 2014

HELLO 2014..

Ok, so I hope that everyone had a great time celebrating NYE 2014. I was working and my husband stayed at home with our baby, what can I say.
Anyway,this outfit is perfect for the light winter in Florida. I bought most of these clothes a while ago, so it's not available anymore, but I created a couple of widgets and a list below to create this look. Oh, the tie I'm wearing is the belt from my skirt.
Thank you for stopping by!


Outfit details: Shirt: H&M/ Jacket: Europe / Skirt: old (my pics widget below)/ Ring: CHICO'S/ Bracelet: JCPENNEY / Boots: MACYS

Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER

Light Winter Outfit



Izabel London jacket
dorothyperkins.com

Dorothy Perkins white skirt
dorothyperkins.com

Boohoo gray skirt
boohoo.com


Hunter equestrian boots
$275 - coggles.com

Bita Pourtavoosi white ring
maxandchloe.com

Charlotte Russe cross jewelry
charlotterusse.com

Powder blush
makeupforever.com

NYX lipstick
$12 - target.com.au

Post a Comment

Popular Posts