Fabulous Torture: IN THE KEY OF CHIC DRESS - MODCLOTH

Thursday, January 16, 2014

IN THE KEY OF CHIC DRESS - MODCLOTH

I'm a warm weather lover. That's why I live in Florida. Even Florida gets cold sometimes and this year has been very cold and rainy for me. I'm dreaming about those wonderful warm sunny beach days and with that comes this outfit I created with the ModCloth items.
@ModCloth is a fabulous online vintage and retro clothing retail company. You can find anything from fun stylish clothing and accessories to wonderful and comfortable home decor.
"In the Key of Chic Dress" is this fabulous colorful polka dot dress, in my opinion, just perfect for the spring or summer! I paired it with another polka dot cardigan just to show you that mixing the same print in different colors and sizes gives the outfit an extra vibe! So don't be afraid to experiment and Shop ModCloth's Now or Never Sale & Get 70% Off 100s of Sale Items! 


ModCloth Challenge-Spring Outfit



No comments:

Popular Posts