Fabulous Torture: JUMPSUIT

Thursday, January 9, 2014

JUMPSUIT

Hello everyone and happy Thursday! Ok, so those who follow me know we ordered a police car for my son for Christmas. Unfortunately, our car was lost on the way here, had to reorder it, and finally received it today! Anayan was so happy when he saw it I had to share some of the pictures with you! He was asking about the car everyday, even in the middle of the night!

This jumpsuit I'm wearing is just a perfect piece for a comfortable day. I love one piece clothing because it's easy to put on, you don't have to thing about what to wear it with and is very comfortable and sheek!


Outfit details: Jumpsuit: FOREVER21-Find fun, fearless fashion at Forever 21. Get Free Shipping on orders over $50./ Cardigan: H&M/ Shoes: H&M-old/ Bag: PRADA/ Ring: EARTHBOUND/ Bracelets:MACY'S-sold out/ Necklace: Gift-also like this one

  Below are some fab pieces I love! Click your favorite to shop!

  JUMPSUITS
 

Under $80.00 


   


 Under $153.00



Under $68.00

 



 Thank you for following!
Xo,

No comments:

Popular Posts