Fabulous Torture: SHIMMERY

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SHIMMERY

Good morning everyone! For the ones who follow me on instagram, I want to apologize for not publishing this promising post. My computer modem fried, so I was unable to access the internet, but thanks to my sweet neighbor I was able to publish a short post through her wi-fi.
Anyway, I was wearing this outfit to run errands the other day and comfortable shoes like these are a must for day like this. I wear them all the time and they're definitely my favorite. Below, under outfit details, is a link to buy similar ones if you're interested. Also, this shimmery Chico jacket I'm wearing is on sale right now. Happy Tuesday! Xo..


Outfit details: Boots: similar here>> City Limitless Boot from ModCloth / Pants: LUXE APOTHETIQUE/ Jacket: CHICO'S/ Sweater: BLACK HOUSE WHITE MARKET/ Necklace: CHICO'S/ Ring/Sunglasses: EARTHBOUND TRADING/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE

 

No comments:

Popular Posts