Fabulous Torture: WHITE WITH SOME BOYFRIEND

Thursday, January 23, 2014

WHITE WITH SOME BOYFRIEND

I was a little happy about the sunny weather last week because I got to wear my lace kimono. I hadn't really gotten to wear it yet, so I thought that it was the perfect day to do that!
Thank you for all the nice comments and emails I have gotten on my first video in my last post! I love hearing that you guys enjoy my blog! If there is anything that you would like to see on my blog make sure you let me know, I am always up for any suggestions! I'm very active on Instagram and Facebook for quick replay:)


Outfit details: Tank: also love this one and this one/ Lace Kimono: ROSS (similar below)/ Denim: RAG&BONE (similar below)/ Shoes: PRIVATE GALLERY/  Necklace: Gift/ Bracelets: EARTHBOUND/ Bag: old


Create the look-Click on the item to shop

No comments:

Popular Posts