Fabulous Torture: FAVORITE COLOR PALETTE

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

FAVORITE COLOR PALETTE

A little pink and white for Tuesday afternoon, my favorite color palette at the moment! We're leaving Tampa today, and I'm a little sad because it means that my busy schedule is about to start again! We went to The Florida Aquarium in Tampa yesterday, and it was an amazing experience for Anayan. If you want to see some pictures of the trip check out my INSTAGRAM. I'll return posting on Thursday! Thank you for reading!


Outfit details: Pants: SAKS FIFTH AVENUE-(Shop our Valentine's Day Gift Guide.similar here / Top: CHICO'S also love this one/ Shoes: JIMMY CHOO via Neiman Marcus / Necklace: old-similar here/ Wallet: PERSUNMALL/ Polish: ULTA / Bracelets: EARTHBOUND TRADING/ Pearl Bracelet: here and here

 

No comments:

Popular Posts