Fabulous Torture: FAVORITE LEGGINGS-MODCLOTH

Thursday, February 6, 2014

FAVORITE LEGGINGS-MODCLOTH

Ok, so today I feel like I won the lottery! Something amazing has happened. Something my husband and I have been stressing about for months now. I would love to share the great news with you, but I don't think it's appropriate since this blog is about fashion and beauty. I will say that when you think everything is about to fall apart, just sit back and let God to do his thing because he always knows the way and what's best for you! It's been proven to me before and again today! Thank you Jesus!

I was wearing this outfit on a rainy day. These elastic leggings from ModCloth are one of my favorites because you feel comfortable from the minute you put them on in the morning till the minute  you take them off at night. I love pants like that because they look chic for any occasion and are comfortable to play around with my baby boy!

Shop ModCloth's Now or Never Sale & Get 70% Off 100s of Sale Items!


Outfit details: Pants: MODCLOTH/ Sweater: TALBOTS/ Necklace+Ring-Sunglasses: EARTHBOUND TRADING/ Bracelet: JC PENNEY-sold out / Boots: C&A/ Umbrella: EMPORIO ARMANI/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE

Emporio Armani Umbrellas · Top Secret Crewnecks & Scoopnecks · Express Sweaters

VINTAGE LOOK

Click the picture to shop your favorite shoes!

Price ranges-$21.00-$54.00
 At Your Best Bootie from ModClothTrek Mate Boot from ModClothSeasons of Lovely Bootie in Black from ModClothLuxurious Landscape Boot from ModClothThe Tides Have Twisted Wedge from ModClothI Zig It Heel from ModClothStroke of Genus Flat in White from ModClothWork and Play Flat from ModClothSeedless Romantic Flat from ModClothSepia in the Right Direction Shoe from ModCloth
Delicate Art Sneaker from ModClothRain, Rain Grow Away Boot from ModClothEat, Bouquet, Love Heel in Noir Corsage from ModClothSolar Powerful Heel in Cerulean from ModCloth 
 Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Popular Posts