Fabulous Torture: PONCHO STYLE

Sunday, February 16, 2014

PONCHO STYLE

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day because I sure did! My husband took me out for dinner to a relatively new place in Destin, called Boshamp's Oyster Bar and Grill. This year the Valentine's Day didn't just stopped there, the following day my hubby surprised me with a facial at the Hilton, Serenity by the Sea Spa. I was pretty surprised because we don't normally celebrate Valentine's Day. We believe if you love someone then you should celebrate everyday and not just once a year, but with that being said I absolutely love to be taken out to spend time with my man and relax in the Spa!


Outfit details: Poncho: THE FLORIDA HOUSE/ Pants: MILANOO-Amazing Offer! $5 off your first order. Just enter ML5 when you get to the shopping cart / Shoes: JIMMY CHOO-sold out (also love these) / Ring; CHICO'S (also love this one)/ Bag: STEVE MADDEN (love this one on sale)

 
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Popular Posts