Fabulous Torture: BEACH HAIR TUTORIAL/ VICTORIA'S SECRET WAVY HAIRSTYLE

Monday, March 17, 2014

BEACH HAIR TUTORIAL/ VICTORIA'S SECRET WAVY HAIRSTYLE

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. It was rainy in Destin, FL and is still raining right now. Today is my birthday and my best friend's birthday was yesterday. We went shopping during the weekend and out for a fabulous dinner at Vint'age with a couple of our friends. If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram you've probably seen some of the pictures from my weekend.
Anyways, below is a video tutorial on how to get a Victoria Secret Beach Wavy Hair! Below are some pictures of my hair from this tutorial.It is easy and a cute hair style that can top off any outfit, even on the beach. I'm still trying to figure the camera out, so this tutorial is not as clear as I expected. I will be posting regularly, so be sure to subscribe to my channel here.
Thank you for watching and reading. Have a fabulous day!



Thank you:)

No comments:

Popular Posts