Fabulous Torture: FAMEST

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

FAMEST

Today, I would like to introduce an awesome fashion style app FAMEST.co  Anyone who likes fashion can post a picture of there outfit to the website, describe the outfit and share it with the world. Then you can share your downloaded outfit on the social media and receive "likes" from people. For every "like", you receive points and they can be exchange for a gift card to stores and go shopping. Or just visit Famest for an inspiration and more info.
You can became a VIP member and receive even more benefits. All you have to do is to sign in HERE.
I love Famest and use the app almost every day. Follow my account here.

P.S: If anyone's wondering what's going on in the second picture. My son's pulling me fast and I almost fell in these fabulous Milanoo heels. Ha, Ha..!! These heels are absolutely "EVERY GIRL MUST HAVE"! Click on the link below to get 40% off (beige, black, pink).
Up to 40% Off Fashion High Heels

Check out the gorgeous, colorful and affordable pieces on my shop on the blog or here.


SHOP THE LOOK

Outfit details: Boyfriend Jeans: RAG AND BONE (similar here and here)/ Shoes: MILANOO-$24-Up to 40% Off Fashion High Heels/ Blazer: FROCK CANDY last year (similar here)/ Tee: FOREVER21 (similar here)/ Bracelet: FOREVER21/ Ring: KOHL'S

Thank you, XOXO

No comments:

Popular Posts