Fabulous Torture: GOOFING AROUND

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

GOOFING AROUND

Hello my friends! Somehow I have had these pictures from last winter and forgot about them. Here they are before it gets to warm and I won't be able to share them with you. I love to share pictures or video with my sweet little boy in it, and in this one we look like a couple of bee's. Anayan and I were goofing around posting. Ha, ha..
This leather jacket is amazing with a lot of details, and I paired it with a simple black and white combination.


Outfit details: Jacket: THE FLORIDA HOUSE/ Top: LULU'S/ Necklace: CHICO'S/ PANTS: MODCLOTH/ Boots: WET SEAL (similar)/ Bag: PRADA

Anayan's outfit: Pants/Top- PUMA/ Shoes: Target

 
CREATE THE LOOK 

  Thread Zeppelin Leggings from ModCloth Breakfast Stand Boot from ModCloth Inclined Zipper Orange Leather Jacket Stripe a Pose Black and White Striped Bodycon Dress

 Thank you

No comments:

Popular Posts