Fabulous Torture: HARBORWALK

Friday, March 14, 2014

HARBORWALK

Hello my loves! Today I'm bringing you a post from The First Annual Taco Fest at The Harborwalk Village in Destin, FL. It was a fun day. We ate a great variety of tacos and my baby boy got to play on the Bungee-Jump trampoline. To end the day, we took a ride on a pirate ship. The ship is so much fun for kids, but I'll do a post about the ship sometime next week. If you're looking for something fun to do when you come down on vacation, this would be one thing I would definitely recommend.
I was wearing a poncho from The Florida House in Pensacola. I love this store. If you're ever down here, The Florida House is a store you must visit. Unfortunately, I've had this top for a year, but listed similar ones I love below. I paired my top with one of my favorite pair of jeans from Rag & Bone, and some fringe leather sandals. These sandals are one of the most comfortable sandals I've ever own.

'[

Outfit details: Jeans: RAG & BONE (similar and cheaper here)/ Top: THE FLORIDA HOUSE/ Necklace: THE FLORIDA HOUSE/ Cross Bracelet: KOHL'S (sold out) / Leather Chain Bracelet: SHOPLATELY/ Sandals: TOPSHOP / Ring: CHICO'S

SHOP THE LOOK

Dittos Addison Medium Wash Boyfriend Jeans Dittos Charlie Cropped Distressed Boyfriend Jeans Mink Pink Instinct Blues Distressed Boyfriend Jeans Short Tina Fringe Pumps Bright Blue
Don't forget to enter the SHOPLATELY GIVEAWAY here (last day to enter-Saturday 3/15/14) 
Thank you all for reading!! Have a great weekend!!

Shop LuLu*s - Spring Into Action in the Season's Hottest Looks!

No comments:

Popular Posts