Fabulous Torture: LOVE FOR FLORAL PRINT

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

LOVE FOR FLORAL PRINT

Happy Wednesday! On a fashion note, I have been loving big statement necklaces like this one. Bold, statement jewelry will definitely lift your outfit, and in this case, I want to show you that you don't always have to mix it with plain pieces. I've paired it with a colorful dress with floral print from @Forever21. I love this dress, the fabric is a very soft and stretchy cotton that is just perfect for the spring. I hope you enjoy this post!



Outfit details: Dress: FOREVER21 (also more below)/ Necklace: FOREVER21/ Shoes: GUESS/ Bracelet: FOREVER21/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE (similar from Jessica Simpson here)/ Ring: CHICO'S

Forever 21 Necklaces · MICHAEL Michael Kors Shoulder Bags · Fossil Clutches

If you all want to see more new dresses I've recently bought, watch the video HAUL here.
 Thank you for stopping by! XO

No comments:

Popular Posts