Fabulous Torture: LUMINESS AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

Saturday, March 1, 2014

LUMINESS AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

Today I am excited to share with you a Luminess airbrush makeup tutorial to create a "natural glow". I'm absolutely obsessed with this make up! It's not just like traditional makeup where you rub makeup into your skin, airbrushing sprays a fine mist, so the makeup provides flawless coverage, by minimizing skin imperfection while giving skin a fabulous natural look that last all day.
Make sure you watch the video to get all the info and if you have any questions, please leave a comment bellow.
I'm a new YouTuber and I really appreciate all the support I can get, so please subscribe to my channel HERE:-)


Outfit details: Top: LULU'S/ Necklace: FOREVER21/ Bracelet: FOREVER21

Shop LuLu*s - Spring Into Action in the Season's Hottest Looks!

 If you're interested of this makeup you can buy it cheaper in the link bellow. 
Reagular price is $229.90 +shipping, but if you make a purchase from here is only $179.00 +free shipping 
THIS ONE IS THE ONE I USE!
Luminess Air Heiress System, Deep, 2.1 Fluid Ounce 

Thank you for watching! Have a great weekend! +LuminessAir 

No comments:

Popular Posts