Fabulous Torture: SPRING CLOTHING HAUL 2014! FROCK CANDY, FOREVER21, MILANOO

Monday, March 24, 2014

SPRING CLOTHING HAUL 2014! FROCK CANDY, FOREVER21, MILANOO

Hello my loves. I know, I know it seems like forever since I've posted, but things have been a little crazy around here. I'm back and not just here, but also on YouTube. I'll try to post regularly to my YouTube channel, so if there is anything you would like to see, just let me know. Anyway, below is a video I filmed today of my B-day shopping haul I did last Saturday with my best friend Karina. Her and I spent five hours at the mall shopping and it was amazing considering me shopping online lately. I hope you guys like the video, and if you like any of these items check the links below the video on my YouTube channel here. Thank you for watching. Love you all!!


Outfit details: Dress: FROCK CANDY/ Necklace: gift/ Shoes: Apricot PU Leather Studded T-Strap Spike Heel Pointed Toe Dress Sandals/ Ring: CHICO'S


No comments:

Popular Posts