Fabulous Torture: FIVE WAYS TO STYLE BOYFRIEND JEANS VIDEO

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

FIVE WAYS TO STYLE BOYFRIEND JEANS VIDEO

I've been in love with boyfriend jeans for years! I remember when boyfriend jeans weren't that popular, and when I put them on people would look at me like I don't even have the money to buy a solid pair of jeans. Fortunately for me and the ones who love a pair of casual and relaxed style jeans, boyfriend jeans are back, and more popular then ever. I published a video of five outfits you can create from boyfriend denim jeans. Guess what? These jeans are about four years old and I still wear them. They are one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe.
I'll be doing an outfit video once a week, if you're interested and sometimes need a little inspiration, please make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE. I'm also going to have a YouTube giveaway next week, so make sure you follow on my other media also, that way you guys don't miss it. Thank you so much for watching! Love you all!


No comments:

Popular Posts