Fabulous Torture: STRIPE MADNESS

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

STRIPE MADNESS

Today's outfit was taken at the rest stop on the way to New Orleans. Life has been so busy, so my husband and I just snapped a few quick pictures on the way for my finger printing for my citizenship. If you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen this outfit here already. This outfit is so easy and comfortable, besides that, I'm in love with tulle skirts and dresses, plus tulle is very IN right now.
Bellow this post are outfit details plus I listed couple of other affordable tulle's in the widget bellow for you guys to check out.


Outfit details: Top: FOREVER21/ Skirt: MODCLOTH / Heels: FOREVER21/ Bag: old-also like this one/ Bracelets: KOHL'S (similar widget below)/ Sunglasses: EARTHBOUND TRADING

 
Thank you for reading! XO

No comments:

Popular Posts