Fabulous Torture: SUNNY YELLOW

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

SUNNY YELLOW

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend and enjoyed some of the shopping deals. I love deals and ordered some new items you guys will see here and on my YouTube channel. 
I was busy working last weekend, so I just quickly snapped a few pictures of this yellow dress.  This dress is very comfortable and perfect for a hot summer. Below are similar items of this look. I hope you like it!


Outfit details: Dress: HERE and HERE/ Jacket: HERE/ Shoes: Shop ASOS Shoes/Bracelet: SHOPLATELY/ Glasses: EARTHBOUND TRADING/ Bag: HERE

SHOP THE LOOK

Blank NYC Basic Distressed Denim Jacket Tier, There, and Everywhere Yellow Dress Sunshine of Your Love Yellow Halter Dress
Bamboo Royce 17 Nude Strappy Wedges
Good Choice Most Wanted Black and Tan Single Strap Wedges
 Thank you for reading and following!
Follow me on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/YouTube

No comments:

Popular Posts