Fabulous Torture: FRINGE BRIGHT SANDALS-SHOPLATELY

Thursday, June 19, 2014

FRINGE BRIGHT SANDALS-SHOPLATELY

Hello everyone!  I'm pulling out some of my old favorites and restyling them for an almost all white look. White is such a plain, but beautiful, and also my favorite color, I wanted to add a fun bright color by finishing the look with fringe sandals.
I'v been wearing these sandals almost every day since I received them. They're seriously the most comfortable shoes I own. As some of you already know they're from SHOPLATELY.
The store is my GO-TO store when I'm looking for something new and reasonable. Check out my summer pics from them on my SHOPLATELY profile HERE.


Outfit details: Shoes: SHOPLATELY/ Bag: STEVE MADDEN-similar here/ Ring: CHICO'S- similar at SHOPLATELY / Pants: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND-also like this one/ Top: FOREVER21-old


No comments:

Popular Posts